Lucky Lion Tours Payment Policy:
1. No bookings will be made by Lucky Lion Tours until a payment of 60% (The Deposit) of the invoiced price is received from the
2.The balance of the payment (40% of the Invoiced Price) is due at least 45 days before the date of departure from Thailand.
3. In the case of a tour departure date that is less than 45 days away, full payment (100% of the invoiced price) is required before
any bookings will be made by Lucky Lion Tours.
4. In the case that The Deposit (60% of the invoiced price) was paid, but the client fails to pay the balance of 40% of the Invoiced
Price at least 45 days before the date of departure from Thailand, Lucky Lion Tours reserves the right not to proceed with any
further bookings for the tour and commencing with the cancellation process.
Lucky Lion Tours Cancellation Policy:
1. Because Lucky Lion Tours works with a variety of accommodation partners, each with their own cancellation policy, this affects
the amount of refund The Client will be receive. For example, Victoria Falls Hotel in Zimbabwe only offers a 50% refund of bookings,
even when cancellation is made 70 days in advance, whereas the Taj Hotel Cape Town offers a full accommodation refund if
cancellation is made within 48 hours of the date of stay.
Because Lucky Lion Tours will always try our best for our clients, our accommodation refund policy is the same as the refund policy
of the particular establishment agreed on by the client and pre-booked by Lucky Lion Tours, with another 12 hours added on for
different time zones. So, for example, if the establishment requires a 48 hour before date of stay cancellation period in order to
refund, Lucky Lion Tours require a 60 hour cancellation period before date of stay.
2. In case of a cancellation by The Client, Lucky Lion Tours undertakes to provide the accommodation partner’s refund policy on
3. Please note that all accommodation cancellation fees are calculated based on the date Lucky Lion Tours receives the cancellation
request in writing from The Client, relative to the date of stay.
4. In case of cancellation by a GROUP CLIENT at a date BEFORE 45 days prior to departure, the client forfeits
A MINIMUM OF 50% of The Deposit Amount. Lucky Lion Tours endeavors to attempt to get accommodation refunds as far as
possible. The client acknowledges that the amount refunded is dependent on the cancellation policy of our accommodation partner/s.
5. In case of cancellation by a GROUP CLIENT at a date AFTER 45 days prior to departure, the client forfeits ALL TOUR AND
TRANSFER COSTS. HOWEVER, ACCOMMODATION COSTS that can be recovered from our accommodation partners will be refunded to
the client. The client acknowledges that this is dependent on the cancellation policy of our accommodation partner/s.
ุ6. In case of cancellation by a SINGLE MEMBER OF A TOUR GROUP BEFORE 45 days prior to departure, The DEPOSIT AMOUNT
(60% of the cost per person invoiced) FOR THAT MEMBER OF THE TOUR GROUP, WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. In case of cancellation
by a SINGLE MEMBER OF A TOUR GROUP AFTER 45 days prior to departure, NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED. The reason for this is
that the per person rate gets calculated based on the group sharing costs.
7. In case of cancellation by a SINGLE MEMBER OF A TOUR GROUP AFTER 45 days prior to departure, the client forfeits ALL TOUR
AND TRANSFER COSTS. HOWEVER, ACCOMMODATION COSTS that can be recovered from our accommodation partners will be
refunded to the client. The client acknowledges that this is dependent on the cancellation policy of our accommodation partner/s.
8. All cancellations must be made directly via e-mail to email@example.com AND ACKNOWLEDGED by Kwanhathai van Huyssteen
9. All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any member of a tour group failing to appear on the day of departure
of the tour or any other subsequent day of the tour will not be refunded. No refunds will be given for any portions of the tour
unused by the traveler after the tour departure - regardless of circumstances. We strongly advise all Clients to take out travel
insurance prior to departure.Flight Delays
Strikes, riots, terrorist attacks or any other civil unrest
Events and restrictions caused by Pandemics such as, but not limited to, Covid-19, Ebola and Malaria.
10. Lucky Lion Tours is not under any obligation to offer any refunds on transfers and tours. Lucky Lion Tours will ONLY
make accommodation refunds when our accommodation partners and the date of cancellation allows such a refund. Lucky
Lion Tours is not liable for any financial losses by The Client due to cancellation/s for any reason - Covid 19 included.
11. For this reason, Lucky Lion STRONGLY ADVISES ALL CLIENTS to buy comprehensive and reliable travel and medical
insurance that covers The Client against any financial loss due to factors beyond the control of Lucky Lion Tours.
Date Changes after Booking:
After paying The Deposit Amount, The Client may NOT change traveling dates. In case of The Client insisting on changing
traveling dates, an additional change fee of THB 5000 PER PERSON will be charged. Additional accommodation charges migh
apply according to changes in accommodation availability.
Lucky Lion Tours reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. This will only be
done as a last resort and on the safety advice of our drivers, who are local experts.
The Client indemnifies Lucky Lion Tours from any liability whatsoever in the event of, but not limited to, the following:
It is the responsibility of The Client to ensure all their vaccinations and medications are up-to-date. South Africa is mostly
malaria-free, but there are some areas and some time periods where malaria can be contracted, such as KNP (Kruger
If The Client is incapacitated for travel on the scheduled dates, Lucky Lion Tours views The Tour as canceled. Lucky Lion
Tours urges The Client to buy travel insurance IMMEDIATELY after the tour is booked to cover The Client against potential
The Client fully indemnifies Lucky Lion Tours from any liability whatsoever in the case of The Client being denied entry to
South Africa, due to passports being expired, visas not being in order, suspicion of any illegal activity such as human/wildlife
trafficking or anything illegal being transported by The Client. In cases such as these, The Client will not be entitled to any
refunds nor any form of legal protection from Lucky Lion Tours